The iMM is designed to simplify the way you do email marketing. The iMM can integrate with any number of systems through APIs to ensure that it fits within your existing business systems without the need for unnecessary coding or development costs. iPost iMM will integrate with the following systems:
- FTP batch upload/download (ADIFF) for quick, easy data integration
- Generic Form Handler (GFH) – a simple bidirectional HTTPS POST API for website or backend integration
- XML RPC iMM API for system-to-system integration
- Social and Mobile marketing: CRMText Solutions, ShareThis
- CRM: Salesforce.com
- Business Intelligence and Analytics: Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Jasper, Anametrix
- E-Commerce: Magento, Demandware, DEPLabs, MyBuys, MarketLive
- Email Marketing: Pivotal Veracity, TemplateZone, Flimp.net
- Hospitality: Guestware, Pegasys
Depending on your integration needs, each of these APIs provides the capability for other systems to import, export, or control the iMM in real time or batch. Using the GFH, quickly enable an existing subscription form on your website to populate an email list, capture a mobile number, and send a welcome email to a new customer. Speed your time to market and alleviate the risks associated with custom integration of our email marketing services using our pre-tested integrated solutions for e-commerce, web analytics, and more. Focus on your marketing and not on managing an IT project.
For other integration needs, the iPost professional services team is ready to help. Contact us today.