The iPost field sales director role is responsible for initiating and managing the complete sales process from developing a pipeline to negotiating and closing contracts.
Sales Director AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a sustained pipeline by actively prospecting via data mining, marketing lead follow-up, professional relationships to independently close contracts at a close frequency and value to meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations.
- Effectively and independently deliver the iPost unique sales position (USP’s) and value proposition, including technical value proposition, demonstrating an understanding of iPost application and what industry verticals we outperform the competition.
- Negotiate contracts with clients, working closely with the sales leadership and finance teams to maximize contract value and profitability.
- Use the iPost Enterprise solution to demonstrate our product capabilities to potential clients both in person or via web conferences
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time participate in regional and national trade shows and conferences.
- Appropriately engage management and staff in the sales cycle and provide on-going feedback to other areas of the organization.
- Consistently and regularly use the iPost CRM to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity.
Sales Director Candidate Profile
- Minimum 2-4 years software sales experience, ideally within the email marketing space.
- Demonstrated sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota in a software or SaaS company, including a proven track record of new business sales.
- Experience selling software products and solutions to C and VP level marketing and sales professionals preferred.
- You should be comfortable calling directly into an organization and identifying decision-makers for our products and services.
- Relevant sales experience in the last two years in email (preferred), marketing automation, business, CRM or related software.
- Enjoys working in a structured, targeted environment to challenging KPIs.
- Great negotiation and communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business.
- Work virturally