iPost has an exciting Sales Development Representative opportunity on our inside sales team. Our ideal candidate should be passionate about a long-term sales career and looking to get started in a technology/software Sales role with a huge upside potential.
Sales Development Representatives enjoy a high degree of independence combined with structured and supportive training, teamwork, and coaching. You will prospect and qualify new business opportunities leveraging the latest in technology and tools available. This role is multi-faceted, and includes daily administrative responsibilities, research, analysis and proposal management.
Our work environment is independent and we encourage creativity and is a place where you can make a difference. We are seeking career-minded high-energy “Hunter” Sales Professionals to help iPost grow our client base.
Sales Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Prospect Outreach: you’ll be calling prospective multi-channel and ecommerce retailers located throughout North America and setting appointments for iPost Regional sales directors.
- Follow-up on in-bound leads from marketing programs and trade shows
- Occasional travel to local marketing events to assist in trade show booth activities.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to identify potential marketing assisted sales campaigns to our defined targets and/or verticals
- Effectively demonstrate and communicate the iPost USP’s (Unique sales position) & value proposition
- Maintain detailed account activity in the iPost CRM system
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred in a Business/Marketing area
- Action oriented sales professional with telesales experience, preferably in software or SaaS
- Proficient with CRM solutions, LinkedIn, and MS Office
- Motivated to enhance sales career goals
- Self-Starter and creative attitude who embraces daily outbound sales efforts to generate net new business
- Highly organized and effective with generating and managing leads
- Familiarity with online/eCommerce merchants
- Clear communication skills with C and VP level marketing contacts
Mon Jul 15th, 07:21