iPost is currently searching for an individual with a passion for email marketing to join our team of Customer Success Managers. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be expected to strengthen and grow our relationship with clients by providing strategic guidance and proactive customer service as the main point of contact for your assigned accounts.
- Assist clients in utilizing the next levels of email sophistication and achieving optimal ROI by providing strategic guidance and expertise.
- Create and calendar campaign timelines; flow content, proactively offer best practice guidance/email layout advice, test and deploy html/text-based emails as needed by clients.
- Provide client with in-depth technical research and reporting analysis as needed.
- Receive and answer customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Manage customer campaigns and projects, making suggestions for testing and optimization along the way.
- Follow established internal quality control process for every campaign.
- Supply scheduled internal and external reporting as requested.
- Proactively initiate ideas for growth and overall improvement.
- Participate in ongoing training.
- Develop and manage client relationships.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Review and analyze project scope and manage client expectations.
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional resources to deliver against the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Communicate and negotiate the feasibility and timing of rush/one-off campaigns (in accordance with SLA).
- Ability to identify, escalate and provide updates to customers affected by any technical issues (in accordance with SLA).Manage existing customer renewals and upsell opportunities.
- Track all interactions with clients in CRM.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Email Marketing and 5 years’ experience in Marketing.
- Strong technical aptitude required.
- Proficient skills in Outlook, Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, Dreamweaver (good html editing skills), and Social Media.
- Working knowledge of top-tier Email Service Provider Platforms..
- Strong knowledge of email marketing best practices, deliverability, and strategy.
- Able to identify platform issues, analyze potential deliverability/optimization problems, and offer/implement solutions independently.
- Able to research and resolve customer inquiries by taking ownership of the inquiry/issue, engage the appropriate resources, and drive to closure.
- Professional customer service attitude, enthusiastic, reliable, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Able to handle multiple projects and prioritize workloads accordingly to meet targeted objectives.
Experience in customer relationship management to effectively manage communications, conflicts, identify operational issues/risks, recommend and implement strategies to resolve problems, and monitor and measure client satisfaction
Competitive salary and benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401k, and vacation plus holiday and sick time.