Best June email subject lines
- We love writing email subject lines.
- We love testing them.
- We love to be surprised when what we think will work doesn’t.
- We also love when an email we didn’t expect to take off gets incredible email open rates.
Effective Email at its best! We love good emails at iPost.
(please don’t get us started on open rates)
As you surely know, a well-crafted eye catching email subject line can enhance the email’s opportunity for subscriber engagement when you send an email.
While there were so many great emails and great subject lines that hit our personal email inboxes in June 2021, we have handpicked what we thought were some of the best email-based subject lines. These are in no particular order.
13 Good Email Subject Lines Examples June 2021
- Your Si… coupon is here – GoodRx
- We Won’t Call It a Comeback ? – Team Shady Rays
- Seek Adventure – City Limits Harley-Davidson
- Welcome to our kitchen – Little Kitchen Academy
- Secure Your Late Game Comeback – Razer
- ?, ?,? – Farmer Boys
- Explain this – Emerging Tech Brew
- It’s going DOWN! – Torrid
- Does your humidifier do this? – Hubble Connected
- your dressed intentions – Anthropologie
- She can’t help it…she’s a Leo – PureWow
- ‘Never work for free’ is bullshit – Boris Veldhuijzen van Zanten – The Next Web
- Go ahead… make a mess ?? – MisterArt.com
Subject lines should have an element of fun while being informative, but always remember that they have to mirror your brand voice and promise. Congrats to the top 13 that made our best email subject line list.
Our content marketer team tries to publish an email subject line blog post frequently. We also recommend this 164 Best Email Subject Lines to Boost Your Email Open Rates from Opt-In Monster.
Past top email marketing subject lines that hit our email list:
Here are some additional helpful tips to improve your email subjects:
- Lengthy Emails Can Work
- Restaurant Email Marketing: Why Your Deliverability Doesn’t Rank 10 Out of 10…Yet
- Beware the Sound of Silence: Use Email Analytics to Engage Silent Subscribers
Until next time….keep on writing to your email recipients, don’t get marked as spam, and we will keep on reading!