At iPost, our email marketing team gets many emails, and by many, I mean we get a ton! Our staff is always looking at how the market is shifting not only in design but the frequency, messaging, testing, and, most importantly, email subject lines.
As marketers, we’ve all seen poorly executed email subject lines. But good email subject lines are what we all aim for when we send an email.
As you may know, a well-crafted eye catching subject line can enhance the email’s opportunity for subscriber engagement. There are hundreds of email-based blog posts around how to write and test subject lines, so rather than educate, we thought it would be more entertaining to show you the iPost top 10 subject lines that landed in our mobile devices inboxes in September 2020.
Notice a shying away from exclamation points!
Email Subject Line Examples September 2020
- It’s time for $6 Fri-YAY deals! – Restaurant.com
- Chi-VOTE-le Tees: Scan. Register. Vote. – Chipotle
- Watching ? and eating ?. Life is good. – Domino’s
- Open Me, Pretty Please… – Miles Kimbell
- WARNING: Cute Dogs and Special Pricing Inside. – Zum Bar Soap
- Get used to hearing, “Where did you find this?” – Uncommon Goods
- Aries, you up? – PurewowAries, you up? Purewow
- No one remembers your favorite 90’s song… – The Pudding
- Just think…if you get lunch at home, you can take a nap afterwards? – O’Charley’s
- Gowns that say, “I’m yours.” – B H L D N
Congrats to the top 10 that made our best subject line list!
Great subject lines should have an element of fun while being informative, but always remember as a content marketer, you should mirror your brand voice and promise. That last thing you want is for your email to be marked as spam!
Additional helpful articles containing email subject line examples:
- Amazing Email Subject Lines May 2021
- Top email subject lines June 2021
- Best Black Friday Email Subject Lines Examples
Until next time….keep on writing, keep those fun call-to-action emails coming and we will keep on reading as interested email recipients!