We love subject lines at iPost. We love writing them. We love testing them, and we love to be surprised when what we think will work doesn’t. As you may know, a well-crafted subject line can enhance the email’s opportunity for subscriber engagement.
While there were so many great emails and subject lines that hit our inboxes in May, we have handpicked what we thought were some of the best. These are in no particular order.
- Intro – ateam
- 🍔 National Hamburger Day is tomorrow! 🍔 – Signals
- A Cup of Celebration – The Republic of Tea
- How to prepare for the summer of ‘revenge travel’ – MDLinx
- Your grill. Our steaks. – The Capital Grille
- Del yeah it floats! – Del Taco
- Daily Skimm: I just gave the duck a bath – theSkimm
- This round is on us! ⛳️ – DraftKings
- Start Planning Your Vaca … – Born Shoes
- Dad: “Where’d you find this?!” You: 💁♀️ – Uncommon Goods
- Just keep breathin’ and breathin’ and breathin’ and breathin’ – Really Good Emails
- The wait is over…hint: ☀️ – Free People
Subject lines should have an element of fun while being informative, but always remember that they have to mirror your brand voice and promise. Congrats to the top 12 that made our list.
Until next time….keep on writing, and we will keep on watching.