It’s fair to say that email subject lines are one of the most important components of an email. What do email subscribers see first in their email inbox? The email subject line!
If your email subject line is not amazing, then your digital marketing efforts could be falling short.
In this post, we reveal amazing subject line examples.
We love amazing email subject lines at iPost.
- We love writing email subject lines.
- We love testing them.
- We love to be surprised when what we think will work doesn’t.
- We also love when an email we didn’t expect to take off gets incredible email open rates.
Amazing subject lines can enhance the email’s subscriber engagement
While there were so many amazing emails and amazing subject lines that hit our personal email inboxes in May 2021, we have handpicked what we thought were some of the best email-based subject lines. These are in no particular order.
12 Amazing Email Subject Lines Examples May 2021
- Intro – ateam
- ? National Hamburger Day is tomorrow! ? – Signals
- A Cup of Celebration – The Republic of Tea
- How to prepare for the summer of ‘revenge travel’ – MDLinx
- Your grill. Our steaks. – The Capital Grille
- Del yeah it floats! – Del Taco
- Daily Skimm: I just gave the duck a bath – theSkimm
- This round is on us! ⛳️ – DraftKings
- Start Planning Your Vaca … – Born Shoes
- Dad: “Where’d you find this?!” You: ?♀️ – Uncommon Goods
- Just keep breathin’ and breathin’ and breathin’ and breathin’ – Really Good Emails
- The wait is over…hint: ☀️ – Free People
Subject lines should have an element of fun while being informative, but always remember that they have to mirror your brand voice and promise. Congrats to the top 12 that made our list.
Our content marketer team tries to publish an email subject line blog post frequently.
Email subject line previous articles:
Here are some additional helpful tips to improve your email subjects:
Until next time….keep on writing to your email recipients, don’t get marked as spam, and we will keep on reading!